Wednesday, February 13, 2013

ALPHABET MIX - F-18

This is the first in a series of pure pop mixes made to herald the coming of warm weather and as you can see from the tracklist below, all of the bands and artists begin with the letter 'F'. It's loosely inspired by an idea that I got from Bill Drummond and in theory, I'd like to do the whole alphabet before summer, though certain letters may need to be skipped ('Q,' for instance, as much as I have a soft spot for Quando Quango). I'll just try to do as many as I can.

Tracklist:

01) The Friendly Fires - Arkansas
02) Future Bible Heroes - Losing Your Affection
03) Fine China - For All Centuries
04) Frankie Rose - Know Me
05) The Field Mise - Missing the Moon
06) Fascinator - Sexuality Mystery
07) Fanuelle - These Fourteen Days
08) The Field - Everybody's Got to Learn Sometime
09) Flaming Lips - Ego Tripping (Self Admiration with Blow Up mix)
10) Flipmode Squad - This is What Happens
11) Fleetwood Mac - Dreams (Flight Facilities remix)
12) Frankie Knuckles - Rain Falls
13) F.R. David - Can't Get Enough
14) Friendzone - I Miss Y'all
15) The Frogs - I've Got Drugs (Out of the Mist)
16) The Freshies - Fasten Your Seatbelts
17) Family - Dark Eyes
18) The Free Design - Felt so Good

DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment