Thursday, December 18, 2014

A REMINDER RE: RE-UPS

I've gotten a lot of emails and comments asking to re-upload some old posts, but unfortunately given how busy I am with my primary writing projects, I just don't have the time.

That being said, I can recommend anyone looking a specific album to download the program Soulseek. It can be found here

http://www.soulseekqt.net/

and works with most (I believe) OS's.

My user name is tristanmountjoy, and even though I don't log on much these days due to not having stable internet, almost every album featured on this blog or any other for that matter can be found on the soulseek servers. It's old school p2p ala napster, but for sub-mainstream. Really simple yet lots of features. Search and download.

Hope this helps!

2 comments:

  1. thank you! i will search you. my nickname is kikosdonas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! i will search you. my nickname is kikosdonas.

    ReplyDelete