Sunday, April 10, 2011

MIX - Broken Teeth

Chris Piercy made me a couple mixes (even mailed a phyiscal copy to me, how sweet) last month, and this was my favorite of the two. It's mainly an ambient/instrumental/drone mix, but it flows oh so smoothly from beginning to the climactic end. This is one you can really lay back and space out to. Dedicated to Meg.



Broken Teeth

1. Oneohtrix Point Never "Zones Without People"
2. Motion Sickness of Time Travel "Mental Projection"
3. Tim Hecker "Hatred of Music I"
4. Yoga "Dreamcast"
5. Blues Control "Rest on Water"
6. Deaf Center "Divided"
7. Mark McGuire "Clear the Cobwebs"
8. James Blackshaw "Key"
9. Pan American "For 'Aiming at the Stars'"
10. Zelienople "I Put All My Faith in Her"
11. Grouper "Heavy Water/I'd Rather Be Sleeping"
12. Kevin Drumm "Cloudy"
13. Fennesz "Vacuum"
14. Yellow Swans "Going Places"
15. Leyland Kirby "Tonight is the Last Night of the World"

DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment