Monday, November 8, 2010

MIX: Baisers Cosmiques






































I advertised this on my facebook as being “the best mix I’ve made in years” and potentially “music to get high and make out to,” however, its not the best mix I’ve made in years (I've made better) and aside from a few tracks which suited my initial intention, turned out to be “music to take a nap to.” So, sorry if I let anyone down. It's still decent and you can still get high and make out to this if you want, it’s just a little low key and slow paced. The title translates to "Cosmic Kisses" Hope you all enjoy.

Tracklist:

01) Spectrum - Then I Just Drifted Away
02) Lansing-Dreiden - A Silent Agreement
03) Slowdive - Souvlaki Space Station
04) Michel Polnareff - Computer's Dream
05) Kate Bush - Egypt
06) R. Stevie Moore - I Go Into Your Mind
07) Felt - Spectral Morning
08) Maurice Deebank - So Serene
09) Nick Nicely - The Other Side
10) Ryuichi Sakamoto - Cesaria Evora
11) Simon Fisher Turner - Violet Crumble
12) Cocteau Twins and Harold Budd - Sea, Swallow Me
13) The KLF - Neptune

DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment