Saturday, December 17, 2011

MIX - Cheap Thrills and Alphavilles

Some songs that remind me of LA, for Ryan. I came across a lot of these bands when I was around 21 and 22. It was a very confusing time in my life and this weird shit helped to confuse me even further, but without them I would not be the person I am today.



01) Bubonic Plague - Polyhedron
02) Molly Nilsson - Poisoned Candy
03) Nite Jewel - What Did He Say?
04) Geneva Jacuzzi - Clothes on my Bed
05) Super Creep - Tasteless
06) Icy Demons - This is It!
07) UM - Africa is a Fridge
08) Chas Mtn. - Upsidedown Hanging
09) Softboiled Eggies - Underwater World (Fogatron edit)
10) Mordant Music - Winding Ourselves into the Ground
11) Rangers - Zombie (Night)
12) Temple Vibe - I Don't Think About Anyone
13) Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti - Steviepink
14) Ry Rocklen - My Crow
15) John Maus - Peace That Earth Cannot Give
16) Fred Frith - Walking Song
17) HOLY SHIT - Rough N Tumble
18) R. Stevie Moore - I go Into your Mind
19) Jeff Eliassen - E ( Across the Sky, a Web of Ice)
20) Vibe Central - No Ariozona
21) Need New Body - Poppa B

DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment