Thursday, June 23, 2011

MIX - Shivers, Part I - Softly Scintillating

I was going to make a post today on The Chills in continuation of my intended theme, but instead I decided to make a mix of songs that GIVE me chills, and save the Chills and Flying Nuns posts for next week. This going to be hard because most of the songs for this particular mix were posted on a mix a while back Anyways, this is an epic 4 part mix entitled "Shivers." Here is part one, definitely the subtlest of the four. Expect the last 3 to be up by Sunday night.

Shivers, part I: Softly Scintillating



Tracklist:

01) Simon Fisher Turner - Isles of Spice
02) Turner, Eno, & Jarman - Chapter 2 - Open your Eyes
03) Fripp & Eno - Wind on Water
04) Wim Mertens - Darpa
05) Michel Polnareff - Wandering Man
06) Robyn Hitchcock - Cathedral
07) Legendary Pink Dots - Home
08) The Durutti Column - Wheels Turning
09) Weekend - Nostalgia ('81 Demo)
10) Erik Satie - Trois Gymnopidies I
11) Cocteau Twins - Lazy Calm
12) Kath Bush - Watching you Without Me
13) Iron Curtain - Love Can Never Die
14) Berntholer - My Suitor
15) The Go-Betweens - Bachelor Kisses
16) Cleaners From Venus - A Mercury Girl
17) The Modern Lovers - Hospital
18) Judee Sill - The Donor
19. Linda Perhacs - If You Were My Man (Demo)

DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment